Dec 19, 2007

I wish he'd just come out already....

...of the closet of course. My friend, whom I'll call "Pat" doesn't seem to want to take that fateful step into the homosexual world, or at least he's not willing to admit to his real sexual orientation. I don't really understand it. No one I know, especially not his family, would judge him. They would say "finally!"

Seriously.

He's not so much to look at, but he's a very warm hearted person. He's tends to be a negative Nelly, though. He's moody too, and OH MY GOD can he talk. He doesn't shut up. He also thinks he's the best cook on the planet and is very weight conscious.

Okay, sounds like I'm describing a woman doesn't it?

See!!!????

Come out of the closet "Pat!" We will accept you for who you are! No one likes it when someone pretends to be straight and tries WAY too hard at it, though is not very convincing. When you work that hard to convince people you're straight...it's pretty obvious you're trying to hide something.

Am I alone in my thinking here???

No comments: