Jan 3, 2008

Is this the year??? It BETTER be!

I guess it's a new year so I need to make my same old resolution.

Can you guess what it is?

I know you can. It's the same damn one I know you make too.

YES, lose weight!! DAMMIT! It never works.

The problem is I'm unhealthy. I don't get any healthier by staying heavy. I'm REALLY heavy for a 5'4" gal. I could go on "The Biggest Loser." That's how fat I am. I'm sick of being that way and I really need to make this the year I lose it all. I need to lose 125 lbs. YES, that's right.

This is my last ditch effort at dieting. If it doesn't work this time I am heading to the Operating Room for surgery. Much as I loathe the idea of surgery, I am uncomfortable in my own skin. I can't cross my legs. I can't tie my shoes without cutting off my oxygen. I can't sleep well, I keep snorring and I think I have sleep apnea. Plus I have metabolic syndrome X which really keeps me fat. Basically, I feel like shit.

I could use the support. How about leaving me some encouraging words and a short story about any success stories of friends or family who have lost weight? I'm curious to know how others are finding success with their weight loss. I'm willing to try anything!

Thanks to all who show support. I look forward to reading your advise and stories.

No comments: